Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Reflection

Finally finished with the film opening, all I have left is my CCR. 

Creating this film opening has taught me a lot, not just about media. I learned how to better my time management skills and how to work and communicate with other people. To be honest, in the beginning we were kind of in a slump and it was noticeable. We managed get ourselves out of it and realize this is a real project that we need to do and if we have this much time to do it, its for a reason. Most projects will be short and the "long- lasting" ones im used to would usually be a 2 week long assignment. Having this much time helped us create a story and then realize it wasn't what we wanted and we still had more than enough time to make it the way we wanted.

My partner and I were already close friends so we didn't struggle with communicating our ideas but in previous projects that I have worked in groups on I was more quiet and didn't feel as comfortable communicating my ideas as I do now. I think this project has really helped me be more open to new ideas too and listening to other people's perspectives.

The project overall was a lot more fun than I had anticipated. We got to create our own storylines, characters, their backstories and then actually filming it and bringing our vision to life. I did a lot of the editing and I have to say that by far that was my favorite part of the whole project. At first I was nervous but when I opened adobe and realized I actually knew what I was doing I caught myself adding so many touches and not even minding. I can't say I want to pursue a future with my editing skills but it was definitely something I liked doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Anddddd here is my CCR!!!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KBlblNC_j-IfZVLtRxI5SfawweWd0EKB/view?usp=sharing