Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Preparing for my CCR

 Soooo now it's time to get ready to film my CCR. This is definitely the project I was the most worried about doing. Although I'm not going to be presenting this to a full class watching me I'm still going to be recording myself talking for at least 7 minutes which already has me a little bit nervous. I plan on writing my script today and tomorrow and filming over the weekend. I already know a little bit of my answers for each question but I still need to write the script and really perfect it.

This blog post is mostly dedicated to how I actually plan on filming and editing my CCR...

I want to make my video very conversational and not like i am reading off a screen. I play on incorporating a few scenes in and comparing it to other films.

For example, a scene I want to make sure I talk about would be the scene where Serena is sitting on the floor, looking around her room, contemplating what to do and tie it back to the question about how this represents social groups. Teenagers now are under a lot of pressure and get stressed easily. We put things off to the side and get easily overwhelmed. This scene of Serena perfectly represented that and the confusion teenagers can feel at times.

Another scene I want to talk about is the scene where Serena is upstairs laying on the bed while her mother is just getting home from work. This scene will tie back to the question of how we integrated technology through editing. We worked on parallel editing to show these two things happening at the same time, in the same house. Which will also make its way back to the question of how it represents social groups because some families can be so clueless on what's happening in eachothers lives and this represents it. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Anddddd here is my CCR!!!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KBlblNC_j-IfZVLtRxI5SfawweWd0EKB/view?usp=sharing