Saturday, February 12, 2022

Intro to portfolio project

     Over the course of the first semester we studied all the techniques and methods that we are going to be applying to this project. The whole year we have been preparing for this project and now that it’s here I'm a little nervous. Not because of my knowledge on the subject but because of my time management skills. I have had experience in lengthy projects but nothing this long that runs through several weeks. Personally I believe that the blog posts are what is going to help me stay on track and space out the project.

    For starters I still have no idea what my film is going to be about, let alone the genre. While it seems like an easy pick, it's one of the biggest most thought out parts of the project. Choosing the genre is what determines how our whole opening will play out. Establishing the genre will allow me to start the planning, blogging, and production process.

After I figure out my genre I need to do quite a bit of research before jumping into the opening itself. Researching and watching film openings within the same genre will help get a feel of the mood conveyed through these openings and help us figure out how we are going to achieve that.

Figuring out the genre and conducting research will allow us to start the whole project and finish it effectively. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Anddddd here is my CCR!!!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KBlblNC_j-IfZVLtRxI5SfawweWd0EKB/view?usp=sharing