Monday, March 14, 2022

Group meetings

 

    Getting feedback on my project as well as listening to other peoples ideas for their story has helped me a lot. While we went through each persons posts and stories we went through action films with FBI agents, a boy moving, a firefighter, music producers, and a school day and no matter how different our projects are almost all of us had the same issues, which is the sound part of the scene. Most of us have scenes with very little to no dialogue but don't know the type of music we should each use. 
    After telling my group my idea and explained the actual scene layout my group told me that silence may be better. I still want to consider adding music but I still have no idea what song or direction we would take it in. Maybe in between the scenes add a sort of "sting" sound effect to build tension. This kind of reminded me of the movie "Don't Breathe" where the whole concept of the movie is that none of the characters can actually talk so you hear all these background and environmental sounds. While it wont be exactly like that this helped me take inspiration from it and realize how effective even "small" or seemingly un-important sound effect can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Anddddd here is my CCR!!!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KBlblNC_j-IfZVLtRxI5SfawweWd0EKB/view?usp=sharing